Global Pro MX Professional Supercross Racing Parts & Accessories.
Based in Grand Terrace, CA. Global Pro MX has been in the race industry for thirty years on both the amateur and professional levels. They wanted a clean modern site design that would visually suit their wide base clientele. GPM was looking to to develop a new website with the ability to promote multiple lines of motorcycle racing products and services. We suggested a WordPress content management system (CMS) along with a custom attribute selection process using conditional logic. It allows a multitiered drop-down selection path that adjusts dynamically depending on user selection. It removes the unnecessary need for duplicating products with minor differences.
key features of the new site: Full Featured Ecommerce, conditional logic.
The project included:
- Website build including, every aspect of the programming.
- Installed and configured the base WordPress CMS and Woocommerce component.
- Designed all page layouts, graphics, CSS formatting all elements.
- Managed all QA, browser testing, front and backend bugs.
- Setup and configuration of hosting account on Linux VPS server.
- Researched and testing of all plugins, modules and components.
- Client training for use of CMS along with continued support.
WordPress / Woocommerce / jQuery / HTML5 / PHP / CMS / CSS2 / CSS3
Global Pro MX. San Bernardino, California.