eMail settings on new server. PX Media Servers/Hosting
About PX Media Pasadena Graphic & Web Designers
PX Media Servers/Hosting eMail settings
Mail settings are as follows.
note: Only make edits if you are experiencing email problems or You are setting one up for the first time.
- Description: this is the name you will see for your account in your eMail application (not important)
- Outgoing mail/SMTP server set to: mail.yourdomainname.com
- Outgoing MUST have authentication via password (set to YES)
- Outgoing port use custom port. (write in 25 or 2025) 2025 is always better. Many ISP’s (AT&T, Verizon, etc…) block port 25.
- Authentication: Set to password
- User Name is your FULL eMail address
- Password is your normal password (Us the default that was given to you)
- (Replace with your domain name in the below samples)