Last week, Mary Meeker of Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers presented her Internet Trends report for 2014 at the Code Conference in California. Each year since 2001, KPCB has partnered with some of the best data analysts in the country to create a comprehensive report of rising Internet trends across all industries. This year, the presentation resulted in a 164-slide deck that you can read in its entirety here. Since we’re fans of tl;dr analyses & content curation, though, here are some of the most important points from the first half of the report.
- The Case for Collaboration: How Partnering with a Reputable SEO Company Can Drive Results for Your Law Firm
- Boosting Your Online Presence: Choosing the Right Strategy – SEO vs Google Ads
- Simple Ways to Increase Shopping Cart Conversion Rates
- How SEO is Different for Service-Based Businesses
- The Local Advantage: Why Businesses Should Prioritize Website Optimization for Local Searches