Last week, Mary Meeker of Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers presented her Internet Trends report for 2014 at the Code Conference in California. Each year since 2001, KPCB has partnered with some of the best data analysts in the country to create a comprehensive report of rising Internet trends across all industries. This year, the presentation resulted in a 164-slide deck that you can read in its entirety here. Since we’re fans of tl;dr analyses & content curation, though, here are some of the most important points from the first half of the report.
- 5 Highly Effective Strategies for Increasing Your Site’s Page Speeds
- 5 Attractive Benefits of Hiring Website Maintenance
- PX Media Recognized as One of the Top 1000 Service Providers by Clutch
- How to Get Secure Before Google Announces Your Vulnerabilities to the Public
- Observing Your Competitors’ SEO is Your Best Alternative to Increasing Your Ranking