Every year experts try to make predictions in the field of design, that more often than not do not come true. But we really cannot blame anyone, can we? For the simple reason that we cannot actually look into the future, we can simply guess what is going to happen. But here are 5 web design predictions for this year, which probably will come true though over time, will tell you what actually happens later when we get there. It’s expected from a professional Website Development Company Los Angeles to keep clients updated with the latest web design trends and the reason why it makes sense that all web design companies should be aware of the upcoming upheavals in the industry for 2017 –
- Contrary to popular beliefs, Virtual Reality will not be as big as it has been predicted to be in 2017. Although the experience of Virtual Reality is incomparable, the future of VR does not seem to be very bright this year. The problem is not with the technology, but with us. Virtual Reality is a ritual on its own and till the time Virtual Reality becomes an extremely user- friendly and more affordable to the point it requires no human effort, it will stay a step behind in the world of technology.
- Security will see a massive change this year; however, passwords are set to become obsolete. Passwords are a problem as we are not programmed to remember long chains of random characters. Therefore security measure which includes email logins through various websites or through your social media that have become more common. As we become more and more dependent on mobile devices and leave the desktops behind, more simple yet effective security solutions will rule the year in 2017.
- This year we should be prepared to witness the change in online advertising and the transformation of website trends. The content on a single webpage would be accessible in isolation on a single screen, just like we can browse the content on multiple tabs. This may begin with apps but eventually, they will evolve into browser apps. This will cause the slow elimination of the advertisement funded web model which impacts the content on the web in a negative way.
- There will be an emphasis on a design like never before. Till now, the aesthetic aspect of web design has been relatively untouched or not thought about. But we are set to see a shift in this mindset. Communication channels have been broadened by the designers. An illustration will be in great demand this year. The vision of each designer is one of a kind and that will be beautifully presented via the web design. The web pages will be more and more colorful as well as more responsive. This will make the web even more enjoyable and more appealing to human eyes that use multiple devices to view the web.
- Virtual Experience which is more commonly known as VX is set to become the new star in the web design industry. The year 2017 will see a lot of people using this term in their portfolios, there is virtually no meaning that can be associated with the term VX designers. Probably by the end of this year, the term VX will become the future trendsetter for the year 2018.