Content Management System – Petra Pacific
Custom built Content Management System (CMS) designed and developed for Petra Pacific Insurance, a corporate website, client portal and resource training website: Included in the project is a corporate newsletter with archive, dynamic contact page, PDF download page and many other features like video training.
Over 2000 hotel clients make them one of the largest hospitality insurance brokers in the Western United States. Like many of our clients, Petra came to us with a very old and badly designed web site. We learned what it was that they were looking for and came up with many new ideas that they never thought of. Our design team not only met the needs of the Petra but we come up with new ideas for them to make their web site do more for clients.
The project included:
- Multi-site web design.
- ASP.Net Content Management System (CMS).
- Corporate, Client Portal and Support.
- Custom Newsletter Module.
- Secure PDF download.
- Excel upload/update.
- Managed all QA, browser testing, front and backend bugs.
- Developed project speck for the developers.
- Setup and configuration of hosting account on Windows 2012 servers, running Plesk 11.
- Research and testing of all plugins, modules and components.
- Client training for use of CMS along with continued support.
Plan Your Plan
Maybe you’re just looking or already have a vision of what you need. Give us a call and we will help prioritize the tasks needed to start your project. We’ll merge your ideas with the latest technology to reach your goals. Done once, done right. The first time.