Web Design & Graphic Design – RG Specs Project
3D News for Theater and Home.
Based in downtown Pasadena, CA. RG Specs owns operates 3Dom 3D Eyewear the affordable 3D glasses retailer. We built a simple modern ecommerce site and designed many custom graphics. Graphic design, website design, startup development. Business plan, cards, letterhead and a KeyNote Partner presentation. You could say we were a partner for the entire startup process. Douglas has a few years experience in the 3D industry so, this was a perfect fit.
Visit Sites: www.RGSpecs.com
State of the art web design development. Built on WordPress Multisite. Responsive, Modern design. Location mapping, Booking / Scheduling along with gift card purchasing.
Branding continuity over 4 different type of websites and 14 franchise sites. WordPress Multisite give you an edge by allowing to server images across multiple sites. Assigning admin privileges to one or many sites with one login. Rolls keep admins from making major changes that would impede the overall brand.
The project included:
- Directed and Managed the entire website build including, every aspect of the programming.
- Design and development of ecommerce website.
- Installed and configured the base WordPress CMS and MarketPress plugin.
- Designed all page layouts, graphics, CSS formatting all elements.
- Product photo manipulation and retouching.
- Managed all QA, browser testing, front and backend bugs.
- Developed business and project speck for the developers and client partners and affiliates.
- Setup and configuration of hosting account on Windows 2012 servers, running Plesk 11.
- Research and testing of all plugins, modules and components.
- Client training for use of CMS along with continued support.
Read the client endorsement CLICK HERE »
WordPress / MarketPress / XHTML / HTML5 / PHP / CMS / CSS2 / CSS3
RG Specs Inc. Pasadena, California.
The overall goal was to save time pre build, and save money maintaining the sites post build. By adapting the full suit of websites into WordPress multi site PX Media took a typical build time of 4-6 weeks and dropped it to 1-2 weeks. PX Media now not only supports every aspect of the XGolf web presence but also support all franchise locations as if they are each our client.
Cost per build decrease
Support & Maintenance savings
Plan Your Plan
Maybe you’re just looking or already have a vision of what you need. Give us a call and we will help prioritize the tasks needed to start your project. We’ll merge your ideas with the latest technology to reach your goals. Done once, done right. The first time.