Web Design and Development Services
A trusted partner that works with your large and small website development needs.
Web Designers in Los Angeles, Southern California, and
most of the Western U.S.
When it comes to user-friendly and mobile-friendly web design, PX Media is a fully-equipped to perform all your companies website development & design tasks. Being award-winning web designer Los Angeles experts in all related technologies for more than 19 years makes us the perfect web design partner for any project of any size. A well-developed website should have all of its elements in sync, and all of its components functioning. With competition increasing at an all-time rate, everything is critical for your startup or existing business. By researching design companies you will learn we offer everything you need from A to Z while using the latest web design technologies, trends, and applications.
Have a look at our “website must have list” to the right. Every web design should have these important features.
Are you missing out on 50% more visitors?
All our customers receive a fully mobile-friendly website that includes a user-friendly experience on any device. Mobile or desktop, we have you covered. No more zooming to read. Web content auto-adjusts to whatever the device screen size that’s being used. All websites developed by PX Media are created with a responsive website theme. A must for today’s web-ready devices.
Items that should always be included when starting a web design project:
- Verification that your site passes the new Google Mobile ready test. Some will charge extra or not even tell you if your websites pass or fail score. It’s all included with any web design package from PX Media.
- A well designed and developed functional user-friendly website. Along with marketing solutions that will entice your visitors to continue navigating within your site.
- The experience and resources are necessary to make your website transition fluid without losing valuable downtime.
- Test your website SEO by performing an SEO audit.
- Take the necessary steps to retain any existing keyword ranking.
Most importantly we will help you gain rank with our SEO friendly designs. Whatever your end goal is, from basic to complex, we will help you achieve it.
Website Development Basic Features
- Domain name with keyword and location is best
- Clean easy to read Logo and relevant photos
- Details for each product/service offered
- User-friendly navigation that’s easy to follow
- Eye-catching design, graphic, photo, and text
- Quality code, Standard and open source
- Fast reliable hosting, VPS or dedicated
- Mobile friendly / Responsive version of your website
- A Blog is necessary for SEO and to compete with industry sites
- A quality Content Management System like WordPress
- Contact Information on every page
- A Call to action on every page
- Email, Subscription, and contact forms
- Social & follow icons
- A marketing strategy that can get your site seen
- SEO friendly URL structure. Readable links
- Meta Tags, Title, description, and ALT
- Content that is readable and keyword rich
- Quality inbound links from high ranking sites
If your business website is missing any of the above items, give us a call. We’ll design a package that works with your budget. Click that beautiful orange or the black button below.
If you’re interested in building a Startup Business online, offline or have an existing website business. We have helped many business start-ups’s by offering our full line of services. We can walk you through every step of starting a new small business. Some services could include market research, business plans, corporation/DBA selection. Licensing and tax preparation. Make an appointment with one of our website designers in Los Angeles. One of our specialists can meet in person for website design project discussions in Pasadena, Arcadia, Monrovia, Altadena, La Cañada and most cities in the Los Angeles and San Diego areas.
Responsive Web Design
What is a responsive website or the other term Mobile friendly web design mean? Today’s web designers are often talking about responsive web design. The term is related to how a website responds on different devices. iPads, iPhones, Small and large laptops as well as large 4-5k desktop computers. All need to look and work good and have full usability to keep your visitors on your site. PX Media web designer services adhere to all responsive guidelines and pass all Google mobile-friendly test. You can count on that.
Some of our other Website design services:
- Corporate Branding / Graphic Design
- Web site Redesign / Updates
- Website Monthly Maintenance
- Start-Up Business Consulting
Plan Your Plan
Maybe you’re just looking or already have a vision of what you need. Give us a call and we will help prioritize the tasks needed to start your project. We’ll merge your ideas with the latest technology to reach your goals. Done once, done right. The first time.