Color blindness is a slight inability to distinguish colors. This can be a real drawback for anyone in the design field since the color theory is a basic feature of a successful design, and lots of decisions are based on the feeling and emotions derived from design decisions.Have you ever considered color blindness when designing a UI? Well, even if not here are some useful tips that will help produce a colorblind-friendly website.It is remarkable that approximately 8% of all Caucasian males and 0.5% of females experience problems with some forms of color deficiency, and it means that 1 of 20 users may not be able to see your website in its full beauty. For these viewers the text may be fuzzy and images may be unrecognizable.
- SEO in LA: Transforming Law Firm with Local SEO and Technical Expertise
- In-Depth Exploration of Generative Engine Optimization (GEO):
- How to Optimize A Website for GEO, Generative Engine Optimization
- Professional SEO Reports vs. DIY: Elevate Your Site’s Ranking with PX Media
- Mastering Website Health: DIY Audits vs. Professional SEO Reports