Color blindness is a slight inability to distinguish colors. This can be a real drawback for anyone in the design field since the color theory is a basic feature of a successful design, and lots of decisions are based on the feeling and emotions derived from design decisions.Have you ever considered color blindness when designing a UI? Well, even if not here are some useful tips that will help produce a colorblind-friendly website.It is remarkable that approximately 8% of all Caucasian males and 0.5% of females experience problems with some forms of color deficiency, and it means that 1 of 20 users may not be able to see your website in its full beauty. For these viewers the text may be fuzzy and images may be unrecognizable.
- 5 Highly Effective Strategies for Increasing Your Site’s Page Speeds
- 5 Attractive Benefits of Hiring Website Maintenance
- PX Media Recognized as One of the Top 1000 Service Providers by Clutch
- How to Get Secure Before Google Announces Your Vulnerabilities to the Public
- Observing Your Competitors’ SEO is Your Best Alternative to Increasing Your Ranking